Friday, September 14, 2018

2018.09.12 Day #12 Hair Dos and Hair Don'ts

So I've never had any large attachment to my hair, which means that I have no idea what hairstyle(s) look good on me. I've had a lot of different styles, and today on a whim I decided to do an impulse-perm... kind of like impulse shopping at the store. One was available for free, so I did it.

Here are some photos of the hair evolution through the decades... any thoughts on what looks best are welcomed!

High school - long hair - perm
Senior Pic - Pretty sure this was my first of many big hair chop-off.s 
I kind of bounce between long and this A-line bob a lot...

Of course, the one I cannot find is one that I'd be tempted to try again... I apparently lost all picture proof of it... The inspiration was Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail... Something like, but not quite as cute as this:

I suddenly turned into Meg Ryan! Yes!!!

First short haired perm - I loved it!

2008 - Somewhere in the middle of being engaged for a looooong time.

2011 First significantly short haircut with baby Lindy

2015 Most Recent big chop-off... Before...

After
Same as previous but more "funky"
2016 Most "Boyish" haircut just before Jane
2018 Just now!

No comments: