Saturday, September 8, 2018

2018.09.08 Day #8 - The Year of Hikes!

I made a goal that I would hike to the top of Timpanogos this year. In an effort to get prepped a bit, to spend time with my awesome family, and to see some new things in the great outdoors, I set up some other hikes for over the year. Here's the lineup!

#1. Moonshine Arch - Near Vernal



#2 Timpanogos Cave - Always a fun favorite!






#3 Battle Creek Falls





#4 The Neighborhood Exercise Path... Yeah... wasn't really a hike, but you know...



#5 Stewart Falls





#6 Horsetail Falls





#7 Backpacking to Island Lake for our 10th Anniversary





#8 Bald Mountain





#9 Silver Lake






#10 Timpanogos Peak! Completed TODAY!!!






I don't know if I'm done for the year (probably not since we just bought another backpacking backpack)... but I made it to my goal! And I frankly didn't realize how many hikes we did until I started listing them like this!

I'm grateful to my family for making it more fun and possible! Couldn't have done it without you!





No comments: