Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lindy's Compilation Movie

Most people have seen this movie on Google + or Facebook, but here it is on the blog, so that I can find it easier:




I've determined that Lindy is a pretty "touchy" child, meaning that if I throw off one of her naps by going shopping, or jogging with her, etc. she has a hard time with life. Which then means that I have a hard time with life - I get very stressed when she doesn't sleep well. But I'm trying to remember that she's going to be ok, even if she cries for an hour instead of napping one day... right... she will be ok... right?

3 comments:

Anna said...

You guys are such fun parents! And Lindy is SO CUTE! I especially love her wiggle dance. :) It's hard to believe that she was once so small (and had so much dark hair). It makes me baby hungry to see such a cute little baby!

Steffy said...

It will be okay. I have struggled with this with both my kids. They are so nasty if they don't sleep, but they don't want to go to sleep, but they scream when I rock them, but who wants to hear their baby cry?! I read once that letting your baby cry about not wanting to sleep should feel the same as not letting your baby cry because they don't want a diaper change, or they don't want you to brush their teeth. That really helped me feel better about it. It was still hard and there are people who will try to make you feel badly about it, but ignore them. Good luck! Being a parent is hard in ways you just can't anticipate.

Andrea said...

Sometimes at night if I rescue them from letting them cry it out they come out super happy. Mike always says, "Look, they were fine." I sometimes have to try to let them cry and it works, sometimes not. Sometimes I will pull them out and let them play a little longer then try again, and it works. Every baby is so different. It is hard to do anything out of the house and away from a crib. You are an amazing mom, it will get better!