Monday, July 26, 2010

A post, not for the queasy. Ali Ward, do not click on this! You are warned.

For the record, I would like to take a moment to post about our roommates. Don't get me wrong -- I'm extremely grateful to live where we do. It works out great for us. We just have some uninvited visitors, for which there are 13 traps (that I can think of) to catch them in. A few weeks ago, I was typing away at my homework, when I saw a nice black spider crawl along the corner of the floor, right into a trap, turn around, and walk right back out of it. I decided it was time to lay out a few new ones. We've already caught a few spiders in them. I've smashed 4 spiders in the past 2 days. That's what happens when you live in a basement apartment on Earth. Click on the picture for a good portrait of our friends.

6 comments:

Cambrienelson said...

yucky!!! That is exactly why I HATED sleeping down there when I did and why my family will not be sleeping down there any time soon.

Holly said...

look at that huge one in the middle!! Not so fun.

Christa said...

That is incredibly nasty. Glad it's you and not me. I would not be amused in the least!

Katie Groneman said...

Meh... as my Dad would say, "They won't eat much."

They're not my favorite, but as long as they're in the traps or I can't see them, I'm ok with it.

Gramps said...

Hey...you even caught a mosquito in there! Good job. If you think there aren't any spiders and creapy crawlies upstairs, you're mistaken.

Sylvia said...

Two words:Home Defense!

It can be bought at your local Walmart. It comes in a red and white bottle! and it will solve many of your pest problems!

You are a strong woman I would be freaking out if that was in my house!