Monday, November 23, 2009

Should Be Sleepin'

I really should be sleeping right now - it's only 9:40pm (2140 for you Brett), but I want to get 8 hours, I should be getting some shuteye. But I needed some wind down time when I got home.

Brett's working, so I went to my sister, Anne's house for dinner with our parents and our other sister, Sarah who's in town with her hubby, Brent. We had a good dinner, went to a piano recital for 2 of the kids, and played some fun card games. It's always a good time at Anne's house and with Sarah home.

I'm hoping to do a photosynthesis lab with 8th grade and a carbon cycle lab with 9th grade tomorrow. Wish me luck... I'm not exactly sure how it's going to work...

Ok, that was a boring post - hope you aren't asleep. Or maybe you should be.

2 comments:

Gramps said...

I didn't read it until this morning...I was asleep. :) I'm wishing you LUCK. If you have any left over when you're done with your labs, let me know, I could use it. Fun card games?!? I want to play fun card games!

Cambrienelson said...

A "boring" post is much better than no post. It is nice to hear what is going on with my long-lost-very-busy sister in law. Getting a glimse into what is happening in your life is good.